LED lighting is a rapidly evolving technology that produces light in a whole new way. It is already beginning to surpass the quality and efficiency of existing lighting technologies, such as fluorescent and incandescent — but not all LED lighting is created equal.
The ENERGY STAR is awarded to select fixture types that meet strict efficiency, quality, and lifetime criteria.
ENERGY STAR Qualified LED Lighting:
- Reduces energy costs— uses at least 75% less energy than incandescent lighting, saving on operating expenses.
- Reduces maintenance costs— lasts 35 to 50 times longer than incandescent lighting and about 2 to 5 times longer than fluorescent lighting. No bulb-replacements, no ladders, no ongoing disposal program.
- Reduces cooling costs— LEDs produce very little heat.
- Is guaranteed— comes with a minimum three-year warranty — far beyond the industry standard.
- Offers convenient features— available with dimming on some indoor models and automatic daylight shut-off and motion sensors on some outdoor models.
- Is durable— won't break like a bulb.
for our energy star led lights, pls visithttp://www.ledpanel-light.com/ProductsType/UL-LED--Retrofit-Downlight.htm.